Wednesday 19 June 2013

Wardrobe: Crazy for Coral

Suppp all! I'm afraid it's a late one today as I've been rather busy organising some messy sheds (yep, I still haven't finished yet).

The sun has finally returned to our part of the world, so this evening I went for something light, airy and full of colour:


I recently found some coral sandals to match my cardi, so chuffed!


Delicate chain detailing on cashmere.


Oh-so-shiny sandals. Love dem buckles.


Tan leather belt.


Cardigan:

From: Past job
Brand: Fenn Wright Manson
Price: £0.00 (free clothing allowance!)


Dress:

From: Julian House charity shop
Brand: Miso
Price: £8.00


Belt:

From: My sister (I borrowed it!)
Brand: Joules
Price: £0.00


Shoes:

From: Dorothy House charity shop
Brand: Clarks
Price: £5.00


Bag:

From: eBay
Brand: Unbranded
Price: £10

Second Hand/New: 2/5

Total Cost of Outfit:

£23.00


No comments:

Post a Comment